Ableton Live 11 Suite macOS Torrent is a fully latest version of fast, fluid and flexible software for music creation and performance. Ableton Live 2021 latest version comes with effects, instruments, sounds and all kinds of creative features—everything you need to make any kind of music.
Build in a traditional linear edit or improvise in Live’s Session View without the constraints of a timeline. Move freely between musical elements and play with ideas without stopping the music and disrupting your flow. Ableton Live Suite can simulate a variety of musical instruments, allowing users to compose, record, and remix in a natural way, making it easy for you to create and record music on your Mac!
You can play MIDI and audio loops of different lengths in any combination, without ever stopping the music. The Edit View is where you can organize your music along a timeline. Whether you’re developing a starting idea or editing a complete track, you can lay out musical parts and compose parts of your song and go into detail without losing sight of your musical goals. Similarly, you can use distortion to mix and match loops from various beats, correct timing errors in recorded performances, or radically reshape any sound to new sound design aspects.
Ableton Live 11 Suite Full macOS Features
- In Live’s Session View you can freely mix and match musical ideas without the constraints of the timeline. Taking ideas down is lightning fast and an ideal place for improvisation. You can play MIDI and audio loops of different lengths in any combination, without ever stopping the music.
- The Edit View is where you can organize your music along a timeline. Record multiple transitions of an audio or MIDI performance in individual shots. Find the best pieces of each and combine them for the desired final result.
- Whatever shape inspired you, Live lets you capture it. Record hardware syntheses, software plug-ins, drum machines, guitars, or any real-world sound. Now you can use Capture MIDI to record notes after playing them, turning your most natural ideas (and accidents) into music.
- One of the things that makes creating with Live so fluid is the ability to change the tempo and timing of any sound in real time without stopping the music. We call this distortion. Use distortion to mix and match loops from various beats, correct timing errors in recorded performances, or radically reshape any sound to new sound design aspects.
- Live’s native devices form the basis of sound design in Live, including ripple, FM, and physical modeling synthesis. Flexible synthesis architectures with intuitive interfaces make deep programming more accessible.
- Sounds used to make all kinds of music are part of Live. The Core Library, included in all versions of Live, comes with rich collections of legacy synths, analog drum machines, multi-sampled drums, electric pianos, and other acoustic instruments.
What’s New in Version 11
- Takes and comping
- Tempo following
- Macro snapshots
- Edit more than one track at once (with linking)
- MPE support and expressive editing (including expressive editing with Push)
- A reorganized Clips view (which, weirdly, has kind of turned out to be about my favorite feature)
- Note and velocity chance (essential!)
- Follow Actions based on clip length
- Follow Actions for Scenes
- Loop non-warped clips (it’s a bit of a hack, but also thanks to the Follow Action changes)
- Hybrid Reverb (a cross between convolution and algorithmic reverbs)
- Spectral Resonator effect
- Spectral Time (my other favorite feature – it just … is this amazing delay freeze partial … thing … )
- PitchLoop89 – Robert Henke’s latest baby, a pitch shifting / delay Max for Live invention based on classic hardware
- Inspired by Nature – organic Max for Live devices
- New sounds and collections
Live 11 System Requirements macOS
- OS X 10.13 or later
- Intel® Core™ i5 processor
- 8 GB RAM
- 1280×800 display resolution
- Core Audio compliant audio interface recommended
- Access to an internet connection for authorizing Live (for downloading additional content and updating Live, a fast internet connection is recommended)
- Approximately 3 GB disk space on the system drive for the basic installation (8 GB free disk space recommended)
- Up to 76 GB disk space for additionally available sound content