Acon Digital Acoustica mac is a powerful multimedia application that perfect solution for audio recording, editing, mixing, and mastering. Acoustica makes it easy to record, edit, mix, and master audio. The intuitive user interface is designed for speed, accuracy, and ease of use, and gives you access to a powerful set of tools to help you get the best out of your recordings. A consistent workflow simplifies the production process, from recording, editing, batch processing, sound design, audio restoration to burning Red Book compatible CDs.Also Check: iZotope RX 7 Advanced 7.01 Full macOS
Ultimate Audio Quality
Acoustica offers support for state-of-the-art audio resolutions up to 32 bit and sampling rates up to 384 kHz, ensuring that all of your work comes across at the highest quality. Acoustica Premium Edition even supports multichannel audio recording and editing such as 5.1 and 7.1 surround sound.
Integrated audio restoration tools help you get the most out of recordings impaired by background noise, clicks, crackle, clipping, or missing high-frequency content. The Premium Edition contains the same set of professional tools as our Restoration Suite.
New in Acoustica 6 is the ability to edit multitrack audio. Both the Standard and the Premium Edition allows you to mix audio from different tracks in real-time, add audio effects to tracks or easily create cross-fades. You can even loop or time stretch clips directly from the multitrack timeline.
High-quality audio tools and effects are integrated such as dynamic processing, limiter, equalizing, reverb, convolution reverb, chorus, and flanger. You can also modify tempo and key of your recordings independently using the superb quality time stretching and transpose tools.
Effect Chains and Plug-In Support
You can create complete chains of processing tools, including external plug-ins, and save them along with all the parameter settings for later use. VST and DirectX plug-in support allow you to access a vast number of both free and commercial third-party audio processing plug-ins directly from Acoustica.
Powerful offline analysis tools are available, including spectrum, spectrogram, and wavelet analysis. Real-time analyzers such as K-System level meters, phase correlation meters, and spectrum analyzers allow you to monitor your audio output visually in real-time during playback.
Most Important New Features at a Glance
- macOS Catalina support
- The included plug-ins are updated to the most recent versions (Premium Edition only)
- New Remix tool for stem separation and real-time remixing
- New Import Stems from File command in multitrack editor separates stems into tracks automatically
- New Extract Dialogue tool removes background noise from dialogue recordings (Premium Edition only)
- Improved time resolution in the spectral editor with the new temporal resolution enhancement technology (Premium Edition only)
- Support for Workspace files that store the list of open files, the processing chain and the window layout
- Automatic editing tools for common tasks such as cropping and silence removal
- Double click clips in multitrack sessions to edit them in the clip editor
- New solo processor button in the Processing Chain
- The selection can now be rendered through the Processing Chain to a new file with the click of a button
- Title: Acon Digital Acoustica Premium Edition 7.2.7
- Developer: Acon AS.
- Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K’ed by TNT
- Size: 315.79 MB