Acon Digital Verberate 2.0.4 mac full is a very realistic algorithmic reverb plug-in that emulates a real acoustic environment that reproduces early reflections and a dense reverberant tail. Verberate is an algorithmic reverb plug-in that simulates a very realistic and realistic acoustic environment.
Like the stereo version, Verberate Immersive 2 includes a new Acon Digital Vivid Hall algorithm that adds time dispersion and maintains the natural high-density reverb tail while avoiding the stiffness that plagues convolution-based reverb To do. An algorithm based on a completely new technology designed for natural and primitive reverb tails without repeating patterns, resonances, or other artifacts.
Verberate Immersive 2 provides complete and independent control of dry sound panning, late reverb and early reflection. The panner works in up to 3 dimensions and can adjust the divergence. Pan position and branching are visualized and adjusted in an intuitive way, simplifying the automation of complex movements.
In summary, Acon Digital’s reverberation plug-in provides a high-quality audio reverberation design that carefully emulates the actual acoustic space. The user interface is very intuitive and you can experiment with sounds using presets or manage your own presets.
You can also check: Araxis Merge Pro 2019.5249 For Mac
Acon Digital Verberate 2.0.4 macOS Torrent Features
- Highly realistic simulation of real acoustical spaces and mechanical plates
- The new time variant Vivid Hall algorithm goes beyond convolution
- Powerful decay editor allows frequency dependent reverb times
- Versatile integrated output equalizer
- macOS / OS X 10.8 or later
- 1 GB RAM (4 GB or more recommended)
- 1 GB free HD space
- A host application that is compatible with (32 bit or 64 bit) AU, VST, VST3 or AAX (Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher)