You can download fully latest torrent of Adobe Acrobat DC 20.012 for mac with Adobe Document Cloud from here. This program is a virtual office for busy people on the go. The Windows program allows you full viewing and editing access to a variety of PDF and other files. Turn any document — paper or digital — into a PDF form. Then fill, sign, and send it.
Work with your documents anywhere with the Acrobat Reader mobile app. Includes all the tools you need to convert, edit and sign PDFs on your mobile device. You can also use your device’s camera to scan a document, whiteboard, or receipt and save it as a PDF.
Acrobat DC provides digital signature capabilities to over 1 billion devices worldwide. Anyone can legally sign a document with a finger on a touch-enabled device or with a few clicks in a browser. Adobe Acrobat Pro DC for macOS makes it easy to send, track, and save signed documents as well as signing apps.
In addition to patching these vulnerabilities, today’s update to Acrobat DC on Mac also adds Protected Mode to further address security concerns. “The Protected Mode (sandbox) is a core architecture change and covers all the features and workflows in Acrobat. By default, the Protected Mode is turned off,” Adobe explains.
You can also Download: Adobe After Effects CC 2020 17.0.5 Full macOS
Adobe Acrobat DC 20.012 Key Features (MacOSX)
- Work anywhere. Create, edit, and sign PDFs with the new Acrobat DC mobile app. And use Mobile Link to access recent file across desktop, web, and mobile.
- Edit anything. Instantly edit PDFs and scanned documents as naturally as any other file – with revolutionary imaging technology.
- Replace ink signatures. Send, track, manage, and store signed documents with a complete, built-in e-signature service.
- Protect important documents. Prevent others from copying or editing sensitive information in PDFs.
- Eliminate overnight envelopes. Send, track, and confirm delivery of documents electronically.
- 4232082: Acrobat mappes roles to tags in the tree view by default, but not if tag name has some specific characters.
- 4195769: Read Out Loud not reading slow enough. User cannot set lesser than 150 words per minute in Reading Preferences.
- 4212726: Unable to save added or removed columns in a DC created Email portfolio.
- 4223361: Unable to open PDF after applying password protection for some files.
- 4225014: Delay in loading pdf files in Internet explorer.
- 4225249: Compare PDFs causes a crash when comparing related PDFs, one saved from Preflight.
- 4228132: The Summary Page displays in between the compare result while navigating through the Next /Previous Change arrow, if two scanned files are compared.
- 4231258: Diff rect is not shown at proper place when files used are cropped before compare.
- 4232403: Acrobat Crashes on using ‘Prepare Form’ tool during processing of some shortcut with more than one form-PDF document open.
- 4227286: Acrobat Reader crashes on placing CMYK jpeg to an image field.
- 4224823: Mouse action up/down not working properly on Form field properties.
- 4232061: “Verify conformance” option is returning incorrect status for PDF/X-5n compliant files.
- 4236105: Not able to run OCR properly on images having “inverted text” or colored background.
AutoCad PDF Maker
- 4232296: Unable to open dwg file in Acrobat through drag and drop or File->open and Acrobat crashes.
- 4232075: Using Mail merge from Word 2016, it saves the file to .doc format first.
- 4081754: Acrobat does not capture the DATE field from the original message during conversion when MSG file attached to email opened.
- 4237190: Acrobat crash while opening the PDF created in Live cycle designer.
- 4229000: Incorrect file location is shown for file opened from mapped network drive.
- 4229460: Cursor Co-ordinates windows scrolls down along with the PDF content scroll in continuous Scroll mode.
- 4232040: Added support for opening password protected files via OLE.
- 4205759: Limit on the number of page ranges that can be extracted at one time.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor