Adobe InCopy 2021 v16.0 macOS is a powerful program for the professional creation and editing of materials, closely associated with the program Adobe InDesign 2020 to improve the interaction of design teams and editors. Adobe InCopy 2020 is ideal for large projects where many people work on text and graphic design.
Adobe InCopy 2020 is part of Creative Cloud . Therefore, all the latest updates are available to its users, and access to new versions is available from the moment of their release. Improve your skills and master new tools with a large and constantly updated collection of training videos. Thanks to the integration with Behance, you can share your projects with other users and instantly receive feedback on your work from designers from around the world.
Also Check: PDF Expert 2.5.7 Full For MacOS
Adobe InCopy 2021 v16.0 Full macOS Features
- Footnotes for multiple columns
- OpenType improvements
- Updated interface
- Simplified work with glyphs
- Placement in image tables
- Simple addition of shading to the text; includes offset management tools and much more
- Place Gun tool for adding frames to tables
- New search command in the opposite direction
- Preserving key combinations and settings when upgrading to the latest version
- Improvements to footnotes for text transfer
- Color swatch folders for improved sample management
- Editing tables by dragging and dropping
- Support for displaying high resolution objects and Retina display in Windows
- Adobe Typekit integration
- Typekit font synchronization
- Font search optimization
- Simplified New Hyperlinking
- Different Pageviews When Editing
- Improved flashing
- “Save to the cloud” command, which allows you to work with files on any device
- List of recently used fonts
Use HSB values without RGB translation:
- Eliminate the need to translate color values into RGB. Use HSB values in InDesign wherever color values can be set
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.