Apple Compressor Torrent is an application for compression and encoding of audio and video media for use with Final Cut Studio and Logic Studio on the MacOS system. Compressor is tightly integrated with Final Cut Pro to add custom output settings, distributed encoding and comprehensive delivery features. With support for 360 degree video output, HDR, HEVC and MXF, this is the most powerful and flexible way to export Final Cut Pro to your projects.
Apple announced that it will be able to identify and convert older codecs in the first half of next year. They have announced at the outset that this will be an advantage in Final Cut Pro X. It makes more sense, so Apple has suggested, that this ability to search for old media and convert it must be its own utility – ideally, part of the Compressor. If Apple implements this proposal, the compressor becomes more vital to our media workflow. You can also download Wirecast Pro 12 from here.
Apple Compressor 4.4.4 Full Mac OS X Features:
- Use Compressor to customize encoding settings available in Final Cut Pro.
- Choose from a wide array of codecs, sizes, frame rates, and other parameters.
- Save your custom settings in Compressor; they automatically appear in Final Cut Pro.
- Share settings with other editors, even if Compressor isn’t installed on their workstations.
- Try freely with coding options, using real-time feedback in the preview window.
- Find the setting you need exactly in a few clicks in the updated settings library.
- Set up batch operations to simplify encoding large numbers of files.
- Create bulk templates to merge the encoding with tasks such as moving or copying files.
- Create stand-alone drops to encrypt them on your desktop easily drag-and-drop.
System Requirements For Mac OS X
- macOS 10.13.6 or later
- 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended for 4K editing, 3D titles, and 360° video editing)
- OpenCL-capable graphics card or Intel HD Graphics 3000 or later
- 256MB of VRAM (1GB recommended for 4K editing, 3D titles, and 360° video editing)1
- Discrete graphics card, macOS High Sierra or later, and SteamVR required for VR headset support. AMD Radeon RX 580 graphics card recommended for best performance.
- 3.8GB of disk space