Application Wizard 4.1 macOS is very useful app which provides fast access to your applications, documents, folders, and disks. Turn on single application mode to quickly open, quit, activate, run AppleScript, and reduce screen clutter.
Use the application wizard to browse volumes and favorite folders, quickly open enclosed items, eject and mount disks, check memory usage, and easily access recent documents and contacts Or access. Finally, you can use the application wizard to preview images, music, movies, documents, and view file properties and metadata.
You can also create application groups. This is a collection of programs that can be started, displayed, hidden, and terminated together using the application wizard. There is a ready-to-use group named Excluded Applications. Programs added to this group are not affected by using the Quit Others or Quit All commands on the Quit menu.
Application Wizard 4.1 Full macOS Key Features
- Quickly open your favorite apps, groups of apps, and recent apps
- Close multiple or all running applications at the same time
- Quit background processes and the Finder and kill the application
- Activate application and switch application to bring a specific window to the front
- Mark 32-bit applications (macOS 10.14 or earlier)
- Turn on single application mode
- Remove the disc and server and mount the ejected disc
- Browse volumes and favorite folders to quickly open enclosed items
- Easy access to recent folders, documents and servers
- Find contacts quickly
- Check system memory usage
- View information about files and open them in specific applications
- Preview images, music, movies and documents
- Easily view metadata associated with images, songs, movies, and PDF files
Mac OS Requirements
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later