Appriority 1.2.1 mac download is an easy-to-use tool for Mac OS X that speeds up the apps you are working on by enabling you to optimize your computer’s CPU load.
When fully configured, Appriority works by suspending and resuming applications when switching between applications. Inactive applications can be set to suspend. This reduces CPU usage until you switch back to the original application. The benefits of this are improved performance for applications that are currently active, less battery power used by mobile, and less heat generated by the computer.
The priority indicates which application is using the most CPU resources and makes it easy to stop using it. Report the average CPU load. Priorities are designed to be easy to use and do not make permanent changes to the system. Simply launch and turn on, exit and return all applications to normal.
You can also check: Catalina Cache Cleaner 15.0 Full Mac
Appriority 1.2.1 Full macOS Key Features
- Reports the top 10 CPU users.
- Reports CPU load.
- Reports idle time.
- Reports currently suspended apps.
- Dock icon displays a count of suspended apps.
- Automatically suspend inactive applications as you switch between apps.
- Manually suspend apps if desired.
- Manually resume apps if desired.
- Automatically shift CPU priority of open applications.
- Optimize free memory.
- Available in the menu bar.
- Manual process manager.
Requirements: Appriority requires OS X 10.7 – 10.14.3