AudioFinder 6.0.6 Cracked is an audio asset management system and music production hub. The idea behind AudioFinder is elegantly simple – provide a user interface like the Mac OS X Finder that is optimized for browsing and auditioning audio sample files. It gathers all the most useful tools in one quick and intuitive application, enabling you to be more creative by handling all the time-consuming tasks that slow down your music production.
AudioFinder 6 Torrent can build a catalog of every sound on your system, save it, and search it instantly to find the sounds you need when you need them. Use AudioFinder to create custom sets for sound categories and specific projects, with fast file browsing to audition, analyze, process, convert, and move or copy the samples in your library.
AudioFinder can visualize sounds instantly with the waveform overview and preview them at any pitch via MIDI or the built in keyboard, all in real-time. Sounds can even be previewed through your favorite AudioUnits. Speaking of plug-ins, AudioFinder features an advanced plug-in manager and a slew of other studio necessities that will make your workflow flow.
AudioFinder 6.0.6 Crack Full Features:
- Intuitive Design and Easy to Learn.
- Groundbreaking Mac OS X Finder Integration
- Sophisticated Metadata Database with Database Notes for keeping track of things.
- Integrated Sample Tool trim/loop/fade editor with beat slicer
- Browser, bookmarks, history, favorites, and navigation tools
- Apple Loop, BWF, and ACID Wav Metadata display and Multi-channel playback and display.
- Formats: Apple Loops, CAF, AIFF, AIFC, SDII, BWF, WAV, REX, RX2, MP3, ACC, M4A, SYX, MID, FLAC, and OGG Vorbis
- Peak analysis and pitch analyzer tools, Micro-Harmonic Sound Compare. Find Duplicate sounds by analyzing the sound content.
- Integration With Mac OS Finder (colors, comments and more…).
What’s New in AudioFinder in Version 6.0.6 :
- Fixed a big regression in macOS versions older than 10.12 with the cursor and timing.
- Added Command-Shift-R shortcut to Refresh Browser
- Sysex Dump Counter was not updating.
- Improved list view UI issues.
- Some Dark mode UI fixes
- Bug Fixes.
Requirements for AudioFinder
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later