AudioFinder 6.0.6 full macOS is the OS X standard in audio asset management systems, & music production hub used to manage your audio sample library. With the help of this app, you can easily catalog every sound on your system, create a searchable database that enables you to quickly and effortlessly find the sounds you need.
AudioFinder can create a catalog of every sound on your system, save it, and instantly search for the sounds you need when you need it. Use AudioFinder to create custom sets for audio categories and specific projects by browsing the quick file for selecting, analyzing, processing, transforming and moving or copying samples in your library. AudioFinder has the ability to add Meta Data to your audio library, making it simple and easy to find the sounds you are looking for when you need them.
AudioFinder 2021 Crack macOS can instantly visualize sounds with an overview of the waveform and preview them in real time on any pitch via MIDI or the built-in keyboard. Sounds can even be previewed via your favorite AudioUnits. Speaking of plugins, AudioFinder has an advanced Plugin manager and other studio requirements to get your workflow done. Requirements such as audio editing with built-in beat detection and tools to quickly trim, mute, slice and mute your sounds. You can even convert your audio sample CDs into individual files with a few mouse clicks.
Also Check: Wavesfactory Cassette v1.0.0 macOS Full
AudioFinder 6.0.6 Mac Torrent Features
- Intuitive Design and Easy to Learn
- Tweak Editor for fine tunning sounds.
- Audio CD Sample Extractor
- Full AudioUnit Plugin Support (processing and playback)
- AudioUnit Presets menu
- Plug-In Manager
- Batch Processing
- Create EXS Instruments with one click
- ToneFinder reference tone generator
- DelayFinder BPM/Note millisecond calculator
- Convert to main PCM formats
- Convert Bit Depth and Sample Rate
- Convert to any iTunes supported formats
- ReCycle playback
- Export REX as AIFF
- Waveform Overview with measure markers
- Max Peak detection and display
- Integration With Mac OS Finder (colors, comments and more…)
- Drag and Drop support for quick playing
- Playback history (never loose track of sounds)
- MIDI keyboard input
- Instant Sound Preview
- Instant Pitch Control With Mini-Keyboard
- Pitch Analyzer
- Loop BPM Detection With Auto-rename
- Scale loops to a specific BPM.
- BPM Tap Pad
- Tuning Fork for finding pitches
- Fast Sound Scanning
- Scan Sets
- Advanced Sound Searching System
- Regular Expression searching
- Generate detailed reports for importing into spreadsheets and databases
- Power File Renaming
- Bookmarks and Navigation Tools
- Tools For Helper Applications
- Favorites Directory
- Autopilot Play with Shuffle Mode
- Play standard MIDI files through the build in DLS synth
- Sysex Transmition to manage MIDI Sysex data
- PCM File Format Conversion
- AudioFinder supports the AAC, MP3, AIFF, AIFC, WAV, SD2, RX2, MIDI and SYX formats, the primary formats for all professional music software.
- 32 Bit Floating Point DSP Utilities — Signal Processing menu
- iPod support – can play and copy files from iPods
- CoreAudio, AudioUnit and CoreGraphics based
- G4 and G5 Optimized.
- AudioCortex: Phylogenetic Explorer / Sound Designer
- AudioCortex: You can now overload the assigned categories
- AudioFinder: Added the zoom shortcut back to the SampleTool. Hold down the Command-Key and using the scroll up
- Bug fixes
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.