BatchPhoto Pro 4.4 Crack is a powerful all-in-one Windows operating system that allows photographers, web designers, business people, and families to improve images quickly and efficiently. Just select a set of photos, make one annotation, apply the special effects, convert them to different types of images, resize and rename each photo in the collection. You can also download TechTool Pro 11.0.2 Mac Serial Number from here.
BatchPhoto Pro lets you easily rename your digital photos. You can also upload your photos directly to FTP server, Flickr or Facebook. History stamps can be applied to multiple images at a time. The program will take the desired time and date information from the EXIF data for the images. In addition, Crop lets you adjust the aspect ratio of hundreds of images at a time. BatchPhoto Pro lets you enhance the look of your photos with a wide range of filters, including Auto Gamma, Auto Contrast, Brightness, Sharpen, etc. Many special effects are available, such as B & W, Oil Paint, Sepia, Charcoal and many others. You can also check 4K Stogram 2.7.2 Mac Crack from here.
BatchPhoto Pro 4.4 Activation Key Features
- Edit thousands of images in one process with multi-core CPU support!
- See folders for new or updated photos and apply a custom set of edits automatically.
- Read and save 170+ image formats, including: JPG, TIF, PNG, GIF, PDF.
- Read all RAW image formats from almost all DSLR cameras.
- Give meaningful names to your images instead of default encryption names.
- Edit your photos and upload directly to FTP, Facebook or Flickr.
- Photo stamp date in bulk with original date / time as taken from EXIF record.
- Automatically cut hundreds of photos to a predefined aspect ratio or a custom rectangle.
- Resize image sizes in bulk for easy sharing or space saving.
What’s New in Version 4.4:
Note: Now requires OS X 10.11 or later
- Watermark-Text – Added keywords with fields from the EXIF metadata
- Watermark-Text – Added GPS keywords for Latitude, Longitude, and Altitude
- Date – Added date format with comma after day (US standard)
- Contrast – Adjusted filter range
- Updated support for new DSLR digital cameras
Requirements for BatchPhoto Pro
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later