Boom 2 1.6.8 Cracked is a system-wide volume booster and equalizer app that is designed especially for OS X 10.10 Yosemite. This simple app loads the volume control on your Mac by allowing you to easily reduce or increase application size on an application-by-individual basis, thanks to the individual slider. You can adjust the settings of the program the way you want it at any time, and you’re likely to be impressed by the increased clarity that this app offers. The best application to improve the sound with incredible 3D surround sound makes any kind of amazing sound speakers!
In addition to simple volume increases, Boom 2 also offers a range of equalizer and impact options. Equalizer comes with default profiles to suit a number of playback capabilities. So, if you listen to the podcast or watch a movie or mix a dubstep, there’s a setup for you. You can also change these profiles and save any changes you make using the mixer. You can also download Apple Aperture 3.6 from here.
Boom 2 1.6.8 macOS Full Features:
- Auto-Calibrates itself according to the type of Mac
- Runs exclusively on Yosemite along with 64-bit compatibility
- Powerfully boosts volume on a system-wide level
- Fine-tunes any audio with advanced and precise equalizer controls
- Enhances quality of audio output with cool one-click audio effects
- Intelligently boosts the volume of file audio
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later