CADintosh X 8.4 Cracked is a professional application for Mac specially designed for engineers and designers to create engineering drawings without any hard efforts. Sections from a drawing can be displayed in sub-windows in any size and edited with all available functions (for example, it is possible to draw or dimension a line from one sub-window to another sub-window or main window). You can also download DxO PhotoLab from here.
CADintosh X 8.4 macOS Torrent is a 2D-CAD program for technical and architectural drawings. This app is suitable for Mac OS X 10.6 or later. Our built-in antivirus scanned this Mac download and rated it as 100% safe. You benefit from professional and well thought-out functions for all your design requirements – all for an unbeatable price with excellent value for money. One of the great things about CADintosh X is that you don’t need to be a genius to be able to use it. The software comes complete with a handy tutorial that effortlessly guides users through each of the features in turn. There are certainly plenty of different features to take advantage of and most users should find that they have exactly what they need right at their fingertips.
CADintosh X 8.4 macOS Full Features:
- Interactive window redrawing (you can work in the same time as the window redrawing)
- Number of elements limited by memory
- Pen oriented mode: 8 line widths/line colors/pens
- Individual mode: line width from 0.0 to 99.99 mm, pattern and colors
- It has a lot of tools like lines, arcs, dimensions, splines, hatching etc.
- Import and export HPGL, DXF, and PICT
- 6 line types (solid, dash, dot-dash, phantom, zigzag, dotted)
- 32000 groups
- 1024 layer
- Alternative units in inches or freely definable
- Shareware version has a simple layer filter (easy to use)
- Registered version has a additional extended layer filter (named filter sets, palette with name of filter)
- Shareware version has internal symbols (number of symbols only limited by memory)
- Registered version has additional external symbol libraries and more simple work with symbols
- User preferences saved in the drawing
- Runs native on MacOS X
Requirements for CADintosh X
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.8 or later