Carbon Copy Cloner 5.1.15 Full is the best bootable backup solution for the Mac that comes to keeping your Mac’s files and folders protected, you’d think Time Machine would have it covered. Most backup applications make a copy of the selected file, but Carbon Copy Cloner makes an exact duplicate of the disk.
You can back up and restore your files and folders at any time, or even restore your entire system if you boot from your Mac OS X installation disc.
It does it well, but if you want a more traditional form of backup tool, Carbon Copy Cloner covers most of the foundations. As the name implies, it can be used as a simple cloning tool. Select OS drive as source and backup drive as target for immediate use. A complete replica of the hard drive on the backup drive. This makes it easy to upgrade your hard drive. All you need is a spare drive bay or external enclosure, a clone from the old clone to the new clone, and the installation of the new drive.
Carbon Copy Cloner offers even more features. You can back up only selected files and folders, perform an incremental backup, and use only changes to the drive so that they are recorded in subsequent backup runs.
Also Check: Tenorshare UltData 188.8.131.52 Mac Torrent
Features of Carbon Copy Cloner 5.1.15 macOS Torrent
- Compatible with OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Redesigned, one-window interface
- Edit scheduled tasks
- Menubar application
- Task history
- Simple view mode
- Chain tasks together
- Run tasks only on weekdays or weekends
- Task collision detection (prevent two tasks from writing to the same destination simultaneously)
- Choose to run backups only when connected to a power source
- Administrators authenticate only once, ever
- Customizable email notifications
- Command line application
- Visual quickstart guides
- Bootable backups
- Smart updates
- Run backups on a schedule
- Back up to locally attached volumes
- Back up to network volumes
- Clone a Recovery HD
- Household license
- Disk Center
- Archive changed and deleted items
- Tasks run automatically, even if you are not logged in
- Back up to another Mac
- Pre- and post-flight scripts
- Custom filters
- Cloning coach with timely troubleshooting advice
- Available in English, German, French, Dutch, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
– Added a timeout mechanism to volume unmount requests. The DiskArbitration service should never fail to reply to an unmount request, but we’ve been seeing those incidents more frequently lately.
– Made some additional tweaks to HFS+ to APFS conversion that should make it more robust.
– Addressed an issue in which an “On reconnect” task would not run when the source or destination was reconnected if the source or destination is a folder on a Data volume in an APFS volume group.
– CCC will now disable Spotlight by default on the destination when making a bootable backup of a macOS Catalina System volume.
- Carbon Copy Cloner 5 is the latest version available. Users running Yosemite (10.10), El Capitan (10.11), Sierra (10.12), High Sierra (10.13), Mojave (10.14), or Catalina (10.15) should use this version of CCC.
- CCC 5.1.10 (and later) is qualified for macOS 10.15 Catalina.