CheckBook Pro 2.6.9 macOS is a powerful personal finance manager that helps you track finances using a variety of tools, many of which provide efficient access to financial information. It designed to import information directly from other sources, such as financial institutions and Quicken Essentials for Mac.
Get reports for all accounts at once. Search for transactions with any combination of conditions. Groups transactions into folders. Change transaction group details in one stroke. CheckBook Pro’s simple and powerful data management tools make everything easy.
You can also check: Filmstro Pro Mac Full Free Download
CheckBook Pro 2.6.9 Full macOS Features
- Find transactions with a simple search or many powerful search criteria
- Adjust your account to a penny
- Schedule a recurring transaction, such as a monthly invoice or check
- Track cash flow over time with customizable reports to see where the money comes from and where it goes
What’s new in CheckBook Pro in Version 2.6.9:
- Improved duplicate detection when importing from a statement. Look for the Find Duplicates checkbox in the Import Options window.
- You can now choose whether split line items and grid lines are included when printing your Entries. Set these options in the print panel just before sending each print job to your printer.
- Text/CSV import now allows you to import into the Notes field.
- Enhanced OFX/QFX import with support for reinvestment transactions and statement files with an ns2:OFX root element.
- Expanded reconciliation documentation in the built-in help. Fixes
- Corrects an issue preventing macOS Catalina users from opening documents on an external or removable Mac OS Extended or APFS volume.
- Squashes a bug when running on macOS Catalina that could prevent documents from being opened with the File menu’s Open… command.
- Fixes a glitch on macOS Catalina where Currency formats are ignored when the region is set to Spain and the language is set to English.
- Nixes a situation that could prevent your Mac or network router from properly accessing or servicing DNS after you browse for other Macs to sync your document with.
- Resolves an issue when printing checks that could keep new addresses from being saved if the “New Check Address…” option is used.
- Intel 64
- Mac OS X 10.6.0 or later