Chronicle Pro 9.6.1 macOS is all about eliminating financial surprises and helping you understand your spending. Eliminate any financial headaches with Chronicle Pro — the premiere bill-paying app for iOS and Mac. Keep all your invoices in one place, schedule, check out and analyze, and plan your budget. It is definitely a sophisticated personal finance app you will admire.
Chronicle is required even if you use another financial application for general finance. Late payments can upset credit scores, raise interest rates, and reject loans.
That’s why you need a chronicle. Chronicle will notify you when an invoice is due, even when it is not running. And in a few minutes a month, you can handle everything related to bill payment.
Also Check: Screenium 3.2.6 macOS Full
Chronicle Pro 9.6.1 macOS Key Features
- Use Forecast View to preview upcoming bills for months in advance & get estimates on amounts due
- Get an auto-calculation of how much to set aside per month for rarely repeating bills (e.g. car registrations)
- Track & monitor spending w/ an easy-to-read dashboard
- Pay bills & log payments right in the app
- Save confirmation numbers & PDF receipts of payments in case of payment disputes
Chronicle is now Chronicle Pro! Version 9.0 is a major update with significant new features, including history, savings goals and reports. Gain better insight than ever into your finances with the new Chronicle 9.0.
- NEW—Monthly History: View a month-by-month history of all your income and bill payments. See at a glance how much you spent in any given month, and use tags to break down your payments even further.
- NEW—Reports: View detailed reports for a given year, and analyze your spending across all bills or a selected tags. Break down bills by payment type or category using tags, and see exactly how much you are spending.
- NEW—Savings Goals: Create savings goals in Chronicle to help you remember to set aside money every month. Savings goals reduce your OK to Spend balance, so you remember not to spend that money.
- macOS 10.10 or later 64 bit