Cinema Grade Pro v1.1.3 macOS is a state-of-the-art color grading software that runs as a plug-in inside Premiere Pro, DaVinci Resolve, and Final Cut Pro X on Mac. Cinema Grade Color Grading is easier and easier by enabling over 90 built-in Hollywood-style color looks with direct color grading on-screen, professional guided colorist workflow, and a real-time preview of your favorite LUTs. Be quick.
Cinema Grade Pro has additional features and is only available for Premiere Pro CC 2018 and CC 2019. Apply the CinemaGrade effect to the clip on the timeline and launch the application from the effect control panel. Watch the cinema-grade promotional video and watch it for yourself.
Also Check: Tracktion Software Waveform 10 Pro Mac Full
Cinema Grade Pro v1.1.3 macOS Key Features
- Click to easily adjust exposure and contrast, and drag up and down to increase or decrease exposure / contrast.
- Achieve instant white balance with built-in automatic tools.
- Click to easily adjust the overall saturation and drag up or down to increase or decrease the saturation.
- Easily perform secondary color correction to change the hue, brightness, and saturation of specific colors or objects in your scene based on where you click.
- Easily tackle the difficult task of displaying multiple shots side by side.
- When you enable the “false color” feature, you will see different brightness values represented as different colors.
- Get real-time previews of LUTs as thumbnails and choose from over 90 built-in Hollywood movie looks based on mood, location, time, genre, or color scheme.
- Easily match your favorite image or film color palette with the Look Transfer Tool.
What’s new in Cinema Grade in Version 1.1.3:
- Improved compatibility with MacOS Catalina and FCPX 10.4.7.
- Improved rendering in Davinci Resolve version 15 and 16.
- Support for Premiere Pro 2020.
What are the minimum system requirements?
- Apple Mac 2011+
- macOS High Sierra 10.13.x and later
- OpenCL 1.2
- * DaVinci Resolve 15 (NO SUPPORT for Mac App Store version)
- Final Cut Pro X 10.4.x and later
- Adobe Premiere Pro 12.1.x and later
Compatibility: macOS 10.12.2 or later 64-bit