Cisdem Data Recovery 6.0 macOS is a powerful data recovery software used to recover lost data safely and quickly. Their mission is to develop Mac software that is innovative, easy-to-use and budget-friendly.
Cisdem Data Recovery for Mac allows you to recover lost, valuable data, documents, emails, videos, music, photos, lost data from Mac supported data storage media such as internal/external hard drives, USB drives, SD cards, and optical media. Helps to recover lost partitions, memory cards, digital cameras, mobile phones (iPhone not included), iPod.
Recover data from almost any mountable device such as MacBook, iMac, internal/external hard drive, camera, USB flash drive, memory card, SD card. The software also supports file systems such as HFS +, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS. Restore over 200 files including photos, music, video documents, archives, emails, folders and raw file types.
You can also check: PhoneRescue for iOS 4.0 macOS Full Version
Cisdem Data Recovery 6.0 macOS Key Features
- Recover only photos, audio, video, and documents, and eliminate unnecessary files such as configuration files to improve data recovery efficiency.
- Restore permanently deleted files or folders from empty Mac trash. Incorrect “Command + Del” file.
- Recover data on hard drive or storage device that has been accidentally formatted or reformatted.
- Recover deleted or lost data from external devices. Memory card, USB flash drive, external drive, removable device, etc.
- If you don’t know how a file was lost or if you don’t know which recovery mode to choose, advanced file recovery works for all data loss scenarios.
What’s New in Version 6.0.0:
- The refined deep scanning algorithm, especially the recovering for large files and document files.
- Refined HFS quick scanning algorithm.
- Solved the unable to read disk error.
- Add Support for Unmounted disk and DMG file scanning.
- Optimized for macOS Catalina.
- Optimized memory usage and improved scanning efficiency.
- Fixed some minor bugs.
- – 1G Hz or above Intel processor.
- – 512 MB physical RAM (memory) or more.
- – 1024×768 or higher resolution display.
- – macOS 10.12 Sierra, macOS 10.13 High Sierra, macOS 10.14 Mojave, and macOS 10.15 Catalina.