Cisdem PDF Compressor 3.3.0 full mac is a smart PDF compressor that reduces PDF file size. A user-friendly interface makes it easy to compress the size of single or multiple PDF files and maintain the original PDF format. The app allows you to reduce the size of all your PDF files by up to 90%, whilst still maintaining the original quality.
In addition, four preset filter modes (minimum file size, small file size, medium file size, large file size) and resolution / image quality settings allow you to quickly set the resolution and JPEG quality of various PDF documents.
Cisdem PDFCompressor for Mac has an easy-to-use interface with a standard window with three buttons on the top bar. Add, delete, and clear files. The bottom bar consists of the output folder settings and allows you to customize the end folder of the compressed document. To start using the app, click [Add File] or drag and drop the PDF file to the main window. Then customize the output and click Compress.
You can also check: Paragon extFS 11.2 Mac Serial
Cisdem PDF Compressor 3.3.0 macOS Key Features
- Compress PDF and reduce PDF file size.
- Four preset filter modes.
- Show the compressed PDF size in real time.
- Support batch PDF file compression mode.
- Lossless compression, keep quality the same.
- Compress password protected PDF files on Mac.
- Compress a 500-page PDF file within 1 minute.
- Keep the original PDF format; no unzipping required.
- – 1G Hz or above Intel processor.
- – 512 MB physical RAM (memory) or more.
- – 1024×768 or higher resolution display.
- – OS X 10.10 Yosemite, OS X 10.11 El Capitan, macOS 10.12 Sierra, macOS 10.13 High Sierra, macOS 10.14 Mojave, and macOS 10.15 Catalina.