CloudMounter 3.5 full mac is an essential tool for laptop users with low-capacity SSD drives. You can easily mount most popular clouds as disks without downloading online files to your hard drive. Protect cloud files with data encryption. Select a Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive account and manage it for free in the Finder.
With CloudMounter, you can access and manage data from the Mac Finder so you can easily operate multiple cloud storage services. CloudMounter mac torrent works with all popular services such as OneDrive, Google Drive, OpenStack Swift, Amazon S3, and Dropbox. Not only that, this app also allows you to connect to remote FTP, SFTP, FTPS, and WebDAV servers by connecting to a shared location on your local network.
Connect to a variety of accounts, including Google Drive, Dropbox, Amazon S3, OneDrive accounts, and (S) FTP and WebDAV servers.
The CloudMounter service is as secure as possible because login data is securely stored in the Mac OSX keychain and sent directly to the cloud service server via an SSL encrypted channel.
Overall CloudMounter mac lifetime license is a great way to access all your cloud services from one place. The interface looks beautiful, is very easy to use and can be operated by users with all levels of expertise.
You can also check: McAfee Endpoint Security 10.6.6 for Mac
CloudMounter 3.5 Mac OS Torrent Features
- Expand your device’s storage by mounting cloud solutions right to your hard drive
- Connect to your favorite cloud solutions as if they were hosted on your computer
- Manage your cloud storage directly through Finder
- Keep tabs on your cloud files w/ status icons
- Integrate with popular services like Dropbox, Google Drive, Amazon S3 & Microsoft OneDrive
- Keep your cloud files secure w/ advanced encryption
Supported cloud services:
- Google Drive
- Microsoft OneDrive
- Amazon S3
What’s new in CloudMounter Version 3.5:
- Support for Mega.nz
- Support for Dropbox Business
- Support for Google Team Drives (G Suite Business)
- Support for dark mode on macOS 10.14 and higher
- Support for new regions in Amazon S3: cn-north-1 Beijing, eu-north-1 Stockholm
- Support for OpenSSH keys for SFTP connections
- Setting to control the lifetime of files in the cache
- Setting to control the frequency of disc content updates
- Compatibility with some WebDAV servers
- Compatibility with different FTP servers
- CloudMounter is now notarized and Apple confirms that it does not contain any malware
- Speed of file renaming on BackBlaze
- Work with BackBlaze accounts with restricted access
- Exceptions when working with Dropbox
- Crashes when copying a large number of files
- Lots of other minor fixes and improvements
- macOS 10.10 and later
- Requires 32.15MB free space