ColorWell 7.1.6 is a powerful and very popular macOS color theme generator that provides instant access to the macOS Color Wheel by configuring hotkeys. Quickly access all color information and generate unlimited color palettes with on-the-fly code generation for app development. You can easily create a color palette from any source image by dragging and dropping.
Every Mac graphic designer or programmer I know has two or three Mac apps that do the same thing, a photo or image editor, a color tool, a magnifying loupe, a grid, and a color wheel (macOS and older Macs) On the color wheel). If you need another, or quick access to Mac’s built-in color wheel, look here.
Color picker toolbox
If you have a degree in psychology, I won’t go into that area because many Mac users may know why to collect apps that do almost the same thing. Keep this-try, buy and repeat. That is what humans do. If you know and use the color wheel built into your Mac, you know the problem. Sometimes it is not easy to find and use it when you need it.
If the Mac color wheel isn’t enough, check out ColorWell, a handy Mac app that gives you easy access to your Mac’s color wheel.
Also Check: Native Instruments Kontakt 6.2.0 Full
ColorWell 7.1.6 Full macOS Features
- Store and instantly retrieve unlimited color palettes
- Create color palettes by dragging and dropping images
- Quickly grab hex / rgb / hsl / swift/objc code snippets from any source.
- Easily convert between hex / rgb and hsl.
- Quickly eyeball any hex / rgb / hsl color.
- Quick conversion of hex / rgb / hsl or the colorpicker into NSColor / UIColor Objective-C or Swift ready code.
What’s new in ColorWell Version 7.1.6:
- Fixed a potential crash
- Updated Sparkle
Mac OSX Requirements
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later