DaisyDisk 4.8.2 macOS is a popular disk space analyzer that allows you to visualize your disk usage and free up disk space by quickly finding and deleting big unused files. In order to find out who took the whole area, ect wonderful program, and her name – DaisyDisk.
The program scans the disc and displays its contents as a sector diagram. In the sector diagram, you can quickly see the largest files and folders. Click a segment to drill down to a folder. Click in the center to bubble up. Move your mouse over the diagram to see the name and path of each file and the included files (if any). Press Space to quickly preview the file contents without launching another application. In this way, you can walk around the disk and drag and drop all unnecessary files to the “collector”. Expand the collector and check its contents. When done, clean up with one click.
You can also check: Cleaner-App Pro 8.0.1 Full macOS
DaisyDisk 4.8.2 macOS Key Features
- Only you decide what to delete. System files are protected.
- Scanning modern disks takes only a few seconds—a far cry from any rival.
- DaisyDisk remains the tool of choice for IT professionals, photographers, film makers and artists worldwide.
- Use your existing storage instead of buying more of it.
- Original visual interface that is easy to use even for novice users
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later