DoubleTake 2.6.2 mac full is an easy and quick way to create panoramic photos. Drag & drop your images onto or into DoubleTake, arrange them, and check the overlaps. When you are done – save and perhaps copy and paste the result to iPhoto.
DoubleTake is for Mac users who like compact cameras, but you may want to magically pull out a wide-angle lens in your pocket or connect a multi-megapixel sensor for large prints. DoubleTake handles this by allowing you to control automatically and manually how to fully stitch a photo with a simple drag and drop.
You may need to edit some photos more than others, and you may need to change the size, orientation, perspective, or color properties. You can also use DoubleTake to create 360 ° panoramas and print panoramas on multiple pages. Overall, DoubleTake is a simple and lightweight Mac OSX utility that makes creating panoramic images easy and fun.
You can also check: DxO PhotoLab 2 ELITE Edition 18.104.22.168 Mac OSX
DoubleTake 2.6.2 macOS Torrent Features
- For panoramas
- Printing posters over several pieces of paper
- When you can not get far enough away to fit everything in the viewfinder
- Add surroundings to a shot of an event which has now passed
- Make large images suitable for the “Ken Burns” effect in iPhoto or FotoMagico
- Photo montages
- Stitching scanned images if your originals are too large for your scanner.
What’s new in DoubleTake Version 2.6.2:
- New: for “Snap to Edges”. When dragging in a set of photos, they will be arranged snapped to edges horizontally.
- Control-clicking will bring up the arrange options, and let you arrange them vertically as well (or in a kind of square matrix).
Mac OS Requirements
- Intel 64
- OS X 10.10.0 or later