DuplicateViewer 3.2 macOS is an easy-to-use app that allows you to quickly find large duplicate files on your system and easily delete them to free up valuable disk space. You can also easily access your hard drive and file folders from the menu bar. You can easily remove the duplicates to free up precious disk space.
You can also use the menu bar to easily access your Mac hard drive and file folders. DuplicateViewer can scan folders on your Mac or entire hard drive to find duplicate files. Duplicate files take up a lot of disk space on your Mac. DuplicateViewer makes it easy and safe to find and delete duplicate files and free up disk space. The built-in preview mode allows you to preview the file before deleting it. DuplicateViewer only deletes useless duplicate files, not the original files.
Best of all, DuplicateViewer also provides the ability to find and delete large files. A huge report or presentation, or an installation file that remains long since the application was installed. Imagine free space on your hard drive after running DuplicateViewer!
You can also check: Paragon NTFS 15.4.59 Full Crack macOS
DuplicateViewer 3.2 macOS Key Features
- Best Mac Repeat Finder
- Drag or add a folder/hard drive to scan. DuplicateViewer will quickly find and automatically list all the same files in the folder or hard drive. You can easily remove duplicates to free up valuable disk space.
- Support for scanning folders and entire hard drives.
- At least one instance should be kept per file.
- Preview duplicates before deleting them.
- Find and delete useless large files
- Large files take up a lot of disk storage on your Mac. DuplicateViewer Large File Finder will scan your folder or hard drive to find and list all files based on file size. You can easily delete large files that are useless on your Mac to save disk space.
- Use the menu bar to quickly access your Mac hard drive or folder
What’s new in DuplicateViewer Version 3.2:
- Newly support for macOS Catalina
- Fix a few bugs
- Intel 64
- Mac OS X 10.6.0 or later