DxO PhotoLab 2 ELITE Edition is a powerful, high-quality program that delivers truly stunning images from raw files, even from cameras and ultra-thin lenses. The highly effective local tuning tools and its incredible PRME Denoise tool. However, the new image management tools for the Picture Library look weak and incomplete, and it pulls the evaluation for an excellent image editing application. You can also download 4K Stogram 2.7.2 Mac Crack from here.
The PhotoLab workspace contains two tabs. The Image Library tab is where you view, search, and sort your photos, and the Customize tab is where you edit your photos. When you select a folder containing images in the Photo Library tab, PhotoLab automatically checks the image data (EXIF) to determine the camera and lens used, and automatically applies a correction profile to correct lens distortion, chromatic aberration, shading, and lens softness toward the edges of the frame. You can also check Photolemur 3 macOS Torrent from here.
DxO PhotoLab 2 for MacOSX gives you access to all the tools that help you improve your photos at any step in your workflow, from retouching to exporting and printing. With many presets available and the ability to create your own photos, you no longer need hours to process your photos. Instead, you can focus all your energy on photography.
DxO PhotoLab 2 ELITE Edition 22.214.171.124 Full MacOS Features
- U point local adjustment technology perfection is just a few clicks away
- Optical corrections Get the most out of your equipment
- Prime denoising technology don’t be afraid of the dark…or high ISO values
- Manual or automatic? perfection is just a few clicks away
- RAW & much more image quality before everything else—that’s the DNA of DxO
- Customized profiles
- A simple and intuitive workflow
System Requirements For DxO PhotoLab 2 ELITE Edition macOS
- Intel Core™ i5 or higher
- 4 GB of RAM (6 GB recommended)
- 2 GB or more of available hard-disk space
- OS X 10.12 (macOS Sierra), 10.13 (macOS High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave)
- Graphics card with 512 MB of video memory to handle GPU acceleration