File Cabinet Pro 6.9 Crack is the file manager for the macOS that quickly navigate to files without cluttering your desktop. The application helps you to easily take control of your desktop by freeing it up and moving your popular files and folders into the menubar. With a user-friendly drag and drop feature you can add items to iCloud straight from the menubar, not to mention being able to accomplish loads of actions with your favorite files such as open, move, rename and more!
Open, move, rename, compress, tag, trash, copy and paste files, all from the menu bar. You can open many file types natively in File Cabinet Pro or open files by launching other applications. It’s easy to click into directories in icon view, drill through directories in list view, or navigate the file tree in column view. File Cabinet Pro 6.9 MacOS Torrent is also a document-based application that ships with a built-in text editor, image viewer, pdf viewer, and media player. Some of the file types File Cabinet Pro can open for editing/viewing include:
-Plain text files (txt)
-Rich Text Format (rtf)
-Rich Text Format Directory (rtfd)
-Portable Document Format (pdf)
-Portable Network Graphics (png)
-Joint Photographic Experts Group (jpeg)
-Tagged Image File Format (tiff, tif)
-Bitmap image file (bmp)
-Photoshop File Format (psd) Import only
-Scalable Vector Graphics (svg) Import only
File Cabinet Pro 6.9 Full macOS Features:
- Keep your desktop clutter free, thanks to the insanely useful File Cabinet Pro application.
- A robust file manager, File Cabinet Pro lives right on the OS X menubar for easy access.
- Right from the menubar on your Mac, you can easily open, move, tag, rename, copy, pasted or trash files.
- Set your favorite or most commonly used files in the FIle Cabinet Pro configuration, so it’s just a quick click away.
- Drag and drop files in iCloud directly from the menubar.
- Take advantage of loads of built-in tools including a text editor, PDF viewer, image viewer, and media player.
- Filter down to file types you’d like to open (Documents, Images, Video/Audio) and even specific file formats such as PNG, JPEG or TIFF.
- Create the ultimate organized structure by building directories and subdirectories to configure your file structures any way you please.
- Configure File Cabinet Pro to auto-launch when you login to your Mac.
- Set a Global Hotkey for showing and closing the File Cabinet window (optional feature, disabled by default).
What’s New in Version 6.9:
- You can now have File Cabinet Pro display sorted files in groups. To use this new feature, right click in File Cabinet Pro’s window to bring up the context menu and click the “Use Groups” menu item when your files are sorted. If files are currently grouped, this menu item will have a checkmark next to it and you can click it again to turn groups off
- Fixed issue that caused selected rows in List view to sometimes draw in the wrong color in Dark mode
- Workaround fix to bug in macOS Mojave that prevented multiple files from being dragged in Column view
- Other bug fixes and improvements
Requirements for File Cabinet Pro
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later