FilmLight Daylight mac is the most advanced and powerful transcoding application that specially design for macOS. It is designed as a compact yet powerful grading decision tool to help DoPs and directors establish looks and visualize what they have shot, on set or on location, as well as meeting all of the sophisticated deliverables requirements—in one application. With the help of this powerful and professional app, you can shot management and delivers maximum performance transcoding.
It is a great app, helping managers and managers determine the shape and visualization of what they’ve taken, on-site or on-site, as well as meeting all the evolving delivery requirements – in one app. It also provides support for handling the location as well as meeting the user needs that provides support for handling sophisticated deliverables for the clients.
Furthermore, it provides a clear set of tools with self-explanatory options that make it convenient for users to customize different details, categorize footage according to CDL values and export as 3D LUTs to common platform standards. It provides a complete solution with the lowest common denominator and provides support for full Baselight themes. With more security and web-based authentication support, it’s very easy to deploy.
You can also Check: SQLPro Studio 2019.09.16 Mac Torrent
FilmLight Daylight 2020 Key Features:
- A professional and platform for shot management
- It delivers high-performance transcoding features that others not delivered
- Visualize the shots and grading features
- The apps meet the needs of all the deliverables
- Complete Baselight creativity
- Ability to support for complex base light looks
- Grading features for CDL values and 3D LUTs support
- Supports working in collaboration with FCP, Avid, and NUKE
- Compact grading features and easy deployment
- The app deals with the camera and audio files and displaying the data
- Custom reporting features with support for handling meta description
- Daylight provides comprehensive end-to-end handling of metadata.
- MacBook Pro or Mac Pro
- 1GB GPU memory
- 8GB RAM
- 2013 Mac Pro
- 2GB GPU memory
- 16GB RAM
- The external high-performance disk system
- AJA video monitoring
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor