IconJar Mac leaves digging through your design asset folders behind and lets you access your icons without the hassle. Your icon organizer is always just one click away. It features incredible support for SVG’s and icon fonts that you can drag-and-drop into any app. It’s no rocket science, we pinky promise. In a few words, IconJar makes it as easy as possible for you to store large collections of icons under one roof and organize them efficiently, so they will always be within arm’s reach when you need them.
Everything feels natural and looks top notch thanks to a responsive and native macOS interface, with a Set panel on the left side, a tag panel on the right side, and a search bar on the upper right part of the main window. Also noteworthy is the fact that IconJar enables you to customize the size of your icons and to view only Bitmap or only Vector types.
The IconJar app enables you to create sets of icons or add icons to already existing sets, and to import sets of icons SVG, PNG, and GIF formats. Not only this but the app can also help you organize your icons with the help of its tagging system.
You can also Check: RightFont 5.8.0 macOS Full
IconJar 2.4.0 Full Key Features:
- Full compatibility with macOS 10.15 Catalina
- Our color picker now includes an eye-dropper tool
- UI changes throughout the whole app
- You can now also change the color of gradients
- You can now have IconJar search for, and clean up, duplicate icons
- You can now filter your icon setlist by keyword
- We now link out to licenses from the inspector when a URL for the license is provided
- We now allow users to opt-in for beta releases
- Trigger search with a keystroke with “always active search”
- We have implemented basic Touchbar support for the grid
- You can now sort the grid
- You can choose to have the grid grouped by set or not
- You can now drag icons and icon jar files directly into the setlist for in place adding
- You can now drag out sets from the list and instantly create icon jar files
- We have added SVG export options to the preferences to customize SVG processing
- You can now improve icon contrast when using Aqua instead of just in Dark mode
- If moving a library when IconJar is not open, we keep track of it and won’t need to refind it again
- Managing licenses has now been given its own window instead of inside Preferences
- Quicklook has been simplified and is detachable, this also respects the grid dark mode
- The grid can now display up to 256pt sizes
- Updated IJSVG to fix a lot of rendering issues with gradients
- You can now right-click and copy, or copy code from Quickdrag
- The grid size controls now overlay the grid but are unobtrusive
- We have ramped up performance throughout the application
Bundle similar icons with Smart Sets
IconJar now lets you create rule-based sets. Smart sets are great for when you have a favorite style, prefer a specific file type, or want to show every icon with a certain license.
View recently used icons
IconJar automatically adds the icons you’ve used to a recently used set in the left sidebar.
Star your favorite icons
You can now start the icons you like the most. Starred icons are all grouped in one set so you never have to search for them.
Compatibility: macOS 10.14 or later 64-bit