JProfiler 11.1 macOS is an award-winning all-in-one Java profiler that helps you resolve performance bottlenecks, pin down memory leaks and understand threading issues. When you create a profile, you need the most powerful tools available. At the same time, you don’t have to spend time learning how to use this tool. JProfiler is just that. At the same time simple and powerful.
JProfiler works great on OSX, but purists can probably find many (mostly minor) UI elements that don’t resemble Macs. (For example, menus do not follow Mac conventions and buttons have mnemonics.) More importantly, at least as of version 4.2.1, there is no way to configure a session to profile the Web Start application Is what it looks like. The documentation suggests that this feature is also available on other platforms, so the omission is probably due to the uncertainty of Apple’s approach to forcing a single (per JDK version) installation of the Java runtime. It is possible.
Aside from the guesswork, a simple workaround is possible. Since WebStart is just one of the Java applications, specify the appropriate command line arguments and jar in the classpath to launch WebStart as a local application and instruct JProfiler to download and execute the app to actually profile I can do it.
Also Check: Audirvana 3.5.24 Mac Full Download
JProfiler 11.1 Full Mac OSX Key Features
- A cross-platform application for projects profiling
- Supports quick profiling of Java Based projects
- Easily understandable application with simple options
- A complete environment with command line support
- Provides support for parallel and multi-threaded projects
- Different configurations and settings
- Easy integration with different IDEs
- Work with both local and online sessions
- Different wizards for the application servers
- Work with apps over a network
- Monitors all the database connections and codes
- Many other powerful options and features
System Requirements for JProfiler 2020 for Mac
- Mac OS X
- 1 GB free HDD
- 1 GB RAM
- Intel Processor or higher