Loopback 2.1.1 mac full gives you amazing control over how audio is routed between applications and devices on your Mac. With just a few clicks, you can easily pass audio directly between applications.
The power of Loopback makes it easy to pass audio between applications on your Mac. Create a virtual audio device to get sound from the app or audio input device and pass it to any audio processing software. With an easy-to-use wired-based interface, Loopback provides the power of a high-end studio mixing board in your computer!
Most uses of loopback are parallel (multiple devices are combined into a single output), but you can also use loopback without selecting an input as a “serial” pass-through. This allows you to get the output of one program, select it as the input of another program, and chain the audio to an intermediate step. Pass-through audio is useful for recording in a single program that aggregates or processes inputs that you want to send elsewhere (such as audio hijacks).
You can also check: Carbon Copy Cloner 5.1.12 Mac Full
Loopback 2.1.1 Mac OS Torrent Features
- Pull audio from multiple sources to one virtual device! Simply add the application and physical audio device you want to start to the Source column.
- Add as many output channels as you need and configure routing with simple and powerful virtual wiring.
- Pass-through devices allow you to pass audio directly from one application to another with little configuration required.
- Combine the microphone with an audio source such as iTunes or Farrago to select the loopback device as the Skype source.
- Apps such as GarageBand, Logic, and Ableton Live are limited to recording from one audio device at a time.
- Most screen recorders can include microphone audio and some allow system audio recording, but neither option is ideal.
- Creating a gameplay video with great audio is not difficult. Use Loopback on devices such as Elgato’s Game Capture hardware to record both microphone and game audio at once!
- Create a simple pass-through device with loopback and set it as output at the end of the audio hijacking chain.
- Loopbacks provide amazingly powerful control over how audio is routed around your Mac and between applications.
What’s new in Loopback Version 2.1.1:
- A crash that could occur on launch has been fixed. This crash was rare, occurring only when an Application Source’s icon could not be found, but it’s now entirely corrected.
Mac OS Requirements
- Intel 64
- OS X 10.11.0 or later