Skylum has announced Luminar Neo 2021 Version, a new creative image editor that uses AI-driven tools, allows complex layering, and can be used as a plugin for Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop. It is set to launch before the end of the year. You can remove the background automatically without masking and cropping.
Similarly as with Luminar AI and other Skylum items, the’s organization will likely wipe out monotonous undertakings and help creatives accomplish results that might seem perplexing. Skylum has planned the product with input from photographic artists, craftsmen, and colorists, consequently apparently moving towards the bearing of photography and visual computerization consolidated.
As far as provisions, Luminar Neo breaks down each picture to perceive the profundity of a scene and its subject to permit exact openness and tone control, naturally perceives and eliminates antiquities —, for example, dust spots or undesirable lines — just as licenses clients to work with composites, layers, veils, and empowers fast foundation substitution.
Luminar Neo is a bit shrowded in mystery right now as we don’t have all of the exact specs as of yet but what we do know is it’s designed as an “Image” editing software according to Skylum. I have to be careful what I say here as I am under an NDA from Skylum but I can tell you Layers and Masking are both in Luminar Neo as well as relighting, automatic spot removal, powerline removal and background removal are all in Luminar Neo making this a far more complex bit of software. Not only that but it also has a new AI engine making it faster and smoother to use according to Skylum again.
Luminar Neo 1.0.0 (9876) Key Features
- “As the latest member of the Luminar family, we designed Luminar Neo to allow artists to take on more challenging image creation work and achieve results which often seem unattainable,” said Dima Sytnik, co-founder and CPO of Skylum.
- Luminar Neo is meant to be an application that offers more customizability, and that builds upon the company’s LuminarAI software. The two programs will be sold side-by-side.
- Luminar Neo will ship with several new features, including image layers, background replacement, relighting options, dust removal and more. The software analyzes each image to recognize the depth of the scene and its contents, which allows for precise control.
On September 9, 2021, Skylum revealed Luminar Neo.
- Luminar Neo is a new image editor.
- No, it’s not a replacement or a successor to Luminar AI. Instead, it’s another member of the Luminar family. Confused? So was I.
- As it turns out, it’s the same thing Adobe does with its numerous versions of Lightroom and Photoshop. As a result, all apps are quite similar, but each brings something else to the table.
- Still, I think it’s going to be a great piece of software and will nicely complement Luminar AI. I can wait to try it out.
Compatibility: macOS 10.14.6 or later