Lungo is an easy to use application that specially designed for macOS. Lungo 1.7.0 prevents your Mac from falling asleep and your screen from dimming. Important: Lungo will not prevent your Mac from sleeping if you close the lid. This is a Mac App Store limitation.
Lungo for mac comes with custom URL scheme support. You’ll control Lungo with anything that supports opening an URL with a custom scheme. For instance, within the Terminal app, you’ll run the custom code to activate Lungo for 10 minutes. You’ll also add the power to toggle Lungo with a keyboard shortcut. Amphetamine has many features. Most of which I might never use. It ships with a myriad of menu bar icons to settle on from, but none that looks good. With Lungo I wanted a focused and easy app with great defaults.
This can be useful when:
- Doing a presentation at work
- Watching YouTube videos in non-fullscreen mode
- Cooking and having the recipe open on your computer
- Reading a long article without scrolling
- Using the screen to view live stats
- Monitoring progress on a long-running task
You can also Check: Microsoft Office 2019 for Mac v16.33
Lungo 2020 Key Features:
- Right-click or Option-click the menu bar icon to quickly activate.
- Choose to activate with left-click instead in the Preferences.
- Choose to activate at launch in the Preferences.
- Set the default duration in the Preferences, which is used when Lungo is activated by clicking the menu bar icon.
Lungo 1.7.0 Dmg Setup Details
- Product: Lungo_1.7.0_mac.dmg
- Size of App: 5 MB
- Dmg Version: 1.7.0
- Setup Extension: dmg
- Tools for dmg needed: None
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later 64-bit