MacFamilyTree 8.5 Crack is a commercial genealogy program for Mac OS X that gives genealogy a facelift: modern, interactive, convenient and fast. It’s charting, search and media capabilities make it a strong contender among the software we reviewed. Its visually appealing interface and Web search integration differentiate it from other similar apps, making it a good choice for any genealogy enthusiast.
MacFamilyTree 8 Torrent For Mac helps you to research and record your family history information and turn it into charts, reports, or an amazing 3D Virtual Tree. he most useful tools for citation, charting, listing and organization are all in easy-to-find places. MacFamilyTree also packs plenty of exceptional features, like a 3D family tree and virtual globe, though it lacks the important problem-spotter feature. Conduct your research with the help of a free online genealogy archive with billions of records, create websites or do your research on the go with MobileFamilyTree for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. MacFamilyTree also lets you create family books in a flash – share them as a PDF or print them and give them away as presents.
MacFamilyTree 8.5 Mac Full Features:
- A well-structured, fast and easy-to-use user interface
- The new Interactive Family Tree: Lets you navigate your entire family tree, view all persons and families, and add persons directly
- FamilySearch: Doing extensive research has never been more convenient – access the world’s biggest genealogical archive with several billions of person and family records from the comfort of your home.
- Genealogical research developed specifically for OS X in order to harness cutting-edge Apple technologies for optimized application performance
- Much improved layout
- Beautiful new look
- Navigate, add and enter persons faster than ever
- Better FamilySearch integration
- Force Touch supported
- Completely configurable
- Display up to 8 generations of ancestors and descendants at once, including brothers & sisters
- Support for Metal 2 when running on macOS 10.13 High Sierra or later
- Full keyboard control for browsing the Interactive Tree
Requirements for MacFamilyTree
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later