MacX MediaTrans 7.1 is an easy-to-use iPhone iPad manager for Mac used to easy, high-speed transfer between Macs and iDevices. It goes beyond the iTunes features and gives you extra flexibility in copying your media to and from your iOS devices. You can also use an iPhone as a USB drive for file backup from Word or Excel to PDF, apps, etc.
It provides an easy and hassle-free way to create / delete / edit playlists and manage your music tracks, albums and genres in bulk. Embedded video converter mode can handle automatic video converter for iPhone or iPad while maintaining high quality. What’s more, MacX MediaTrans uses state-of-the-art technology to transfer 100 4k photos in just 8 seconds.
For die-hard Apple fans, this iPhone transfer offers powerful auto video converting function so that AVI, MKV, FLV videos can be converted to iOS-friendly format during the transferring process and sideways videos can also be rotated as you will. On top of that, it is the World’s first iPhone transfer for Mac users to delete camera roll photos from iPhone and remove DRM from music, video, audiobook purchased from iTunes and convert to MP4, MP3 to be playable on other computer and devices.
Also Check: Wondershare Filmora 188.8.131.52 Full Version Mac
MacX MediaTrans 7.1 macOS Key Features
- Transfer and manage your iPhone music and playlist as you wish
- Directly transfer music from iPhone iPad to Mac and vice versa as you wish
- Create/delete/edit playlists without iTunes limits
- Batch manage tracks, albums and genres
- Backup iPhone photos in batch
- Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac in batch, without iCloud limits
- It takes only 8 seconds to transfer 100 4k photos
- Import and export videos between iPhone iPad, and Mac
- Transfer video to iPhone from Mac or Mac to iDevice, including HD movie, TV show, home videos, etc.
- Auto convert AVI, FLV, MKV, etc. to Apple compatible video formats
- Auto rotate sideways videos frame by frame for better watching experience on iPhone
- Reduce big video file size to 50% on iPhone iPad
- Use iPhone as a USB drive
- Backup iPhone data by using an iPhone as USB drive, such as Word, Excel, PDF, app, DMG, etc.
- Easy, fast, and high quality
- Two sync processes are available
- Backup files at super-fast transfer speed, without loss of quality or data
- Let you beam photos/videos/music to your device by drag-and-drop
- Added support for iOS 12.1.1
- Introduced Hardware Acceleration tech for faster photo/video syncing
- Enhanced compression engine to reduce large 4K/HD video size by up to 50% without any loss of quality
- Enhanced the encryption algorithm for safer password-protected backup and transfer.
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor