MarginNote 3.2.2 Torrent is a powerful tool for book annotation, mindmapping, flashcards and more, to build up your reading notes as never before. I like the way it enables you to take eBooks and bring them into a study environment that allows you to capture quotes, organize them into a hierarchy and make the read content a graphic and structural capture of your last reading of the document.
MarginNote 3 Cracked is in a class of applications that help you capture and do more with your studies. This is a highly powerful reading and study software and is applicable to Mac, iPad, and iPhone.By integrating the PDF/EPUB reader and multiple powerful study tools, MarginNote will enable learners to reorganize and connect knowledge from different aspects, then memorize and grasp it accordingly. Whatever your profession, such as student, educator, researcher, lawyer, or life-long learner, you may annotate and take notes through MarginNote, organize notes via Mindmap and Outline, connect knowledge horizontally via Hashtag and raise memory effect via the Flashcards. You will discover what MarginNote does is not to simply integrate these tools. Instead, it combines them deeply and skillfully, which makes it easier for users to toggle between different tools.
MarginNote 3.2.2 Full MacOS Features:
- Document for book management and light read-annotation; Study notebooks with a full set of toolkit.
- Easily create a note by select of book text.
- Emphasize text keywords and instant access to built-in research browser.
- Regroup and merge notes, linking and re-mapping the way you want.
- Turn yours notes into flashcards to study wherever you go.
- Word, PDF, Evernote, OmniOutliner, Anki, iThoughts, Xmind, Mindnode.
- Highlights and notes can be automatically turned into flashcards for review.
What’s New in Version 3.2.2:
- Drag and Drop unadded notes into MindMap.
- Card review : random sort mode.
- Fix problems with PDF text selection and extraction.
System Requirements For MarginNote
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later