Microsoft Office 2019 for Mac is a complete productivity application that provides the essential tools you need to capture, analyze, and organize your ideas. Everything you need to know about Office for Mac 2019 and Office 365 (price advice, the version to buy, how to download MS Office for Mac, etc.).
Microsoft Office 2019 is a standalone local (not cloud-based like Office 365) version of the Microsoft Office software suite. This is a “permanent” release. This is just a fancy way to buy the software once and own it forever, without having to pay an annual subscription fee to access the software. However, with an Office 365 subscription, you can use it on PC, tablet and smartphone, but you can get a license to use only on one PC.
This new release updates and replaces 2016 versions of Word, Excel, etc., and includes many new features that have been rolled out to Office 365 users over the last three years. I’ll explain them a little later.
Also Check: EagleFiler 1.8 Full Mac Download
Microsoft Office 2019 for Mac OS Key Features
- Create presentations, data models, and reports with tools and capabilities like PowerPoint Morph, new chart types in Excel, and improved inking across apps.
- Manage your time, email, and contacts more easily with features like Focused Inbox, travel and delivery summary cards in Outlook, and Focus Mode in Word.
- Fully-installed versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote for Windows or Mac.
- Collaboration features and sharing options
- Handle spreadsheets with huge amount of data
- Formula Builder to save a lot of time
- Complete productivity suite
System Requirements of Microsoft Office 2019 for Mac OS X
Must read the listed system requirement for your Apple mac book before downloading this app.
- Operating System: OS X 10.11 or later
- Ram (Memory): 4 GB Minimum required for this dmg.
- Disk Space: 5 GB free space needed for this app.
- System Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or later (Core i3, Core i5).