Microsoft Office 2019 Full Mac is a popular productivity suite which includes the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business, each of which is an essential tool in today’s workplace. It is the perfect combination of Office that you know and you trust, and the Mac you love.
Microsoft Office 2019 includes a roaming pencil case and ribbon customizations in all these Office apps. The new features in Office 2019 are large features that have been released as updates to the Office 365 product subscription version since the last major Office release in 2016. These new features include focus mode in Word, new learning and translation tools, new accessibility improvements and transformations in PowerPoint and many more. You can learn more about the new features in the Microsoft Blog. This new version updates and replaces the 2016 versions of Word, Excel, etc., and includes many new features that have been introduced to Office 365 users over the last three years. You can also download Wondershare PDFelement Professional from here.
Microsoft Office 2019 Mac Full Features:
- Create and share professional-looking documents with editing tools, reviewing and sharing art.
- Manage your time, email, and contacts more easily with features like Focused Inbox, travel and delivery summary cards in Outlook, and Focus Mode in Word.
- PowerPoint users can use Morph transitions, in-click sequence, and 4k video export.
- Analyze and visualize your data in new and intuitive ways with new user interface and keyboard shortcuts.
Microsoft Office 2019 for Mac has a lot of great changes that can be used to improve the overall experience of Mac users across applications in Windows. These improvements are made strategically to provide more functionality and capabilities for users when they perform different types of tasks in Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, and Windows.
System Requirements Office 2019 Mac OS X
- Mac computer with Intel processor
- Mac OS X version 10.10
- Recommended 1 GB of RAM
- 5.62 GB of free space on the hard drive
- Formatting the hard drive as HFS + (also known as Mac OS Extended or HFS Plus)
- A monitor with a resolution of 1280×800 or higher
- Safari recommended 7