Movavi Slideshow Maker 5 Cracked is a handy application that allows you to make a slideshow out of the photos that are on your mac. If you’re looking for a cool and effective slideshow program, look no further – this app is just what you need. Import your media files into the application, enhance their quality, join them together with animated transitions, add appropriate music, titles and filters, and boom! Slideshow hero status is yours!
Looking for an easy way to create a birthday, wedding, or family celebration slideshow? Movavi Slideshow Maker for Mac is a simple program that enables you to create memorable slideshows with animated transitions and the soundtrack of your choice. Download Movavi’s slideshow builder for Mac OS X and start creating celebratory movies today! Slideshow Maker lets you combine photos into stunning movies with almost no effort. Import your photos in BMP, JPEG, PNG, GIF or other image format and join them together to create amazing slideshows. Insert stylishly animated transitions between the photos to give your movie a smooth flow.
Movavi Slideshow Maker 5.2.0 Full MacOS Features:
- Make high-quality slideshows in a few clicks
- Crop, rotate, and make other edits to your images
- Improve picture quality automatically or by hand
- Join media files together using stylish transitions
- Add your own audio or select from the default soundtracks
- Add “basic” or “artistic” titles to your video
- Choose from 160+ filters and special effects
- Enhance image and video quality
- Add your own music or choose one of the preset soundtracks
- Overlay voiceover via microphone
- Export the slideshow to watch on your Mac or any popular mobile device, or prepare the video for web upload
- Combining two or more projects in one is not a dream anymore. It’s here! Go to “File” – “Append Project” to try it out.
- Now you can have the Pan&Zoom effect added to all clips in both video making modes.
- Sharing to Vimeo is now also available.
- Add animation presets as you would add any other file – drag-and-drop them onto the Timeline.
- Small interface improvements and enhancements to some tools.
- Other improvements and bug fixes.
Operating system: Mac OS X 10.7 or higher
Processor: 64-bit Intel processor
Display: 1280 × 768 screen resolution, 32-bit color
RAM: 256 MB RAM
Hard drive space: 200 MB available hard disk space for installation, 500 MB for ongoing operations
System permissions: Administrator permissions are required for installation