Movavi Slideshow Maker 6.0 macOS is a perfect choice for all those users that looking for an easy way to create a birthday, wedding, or family celebration slideshow? Movavi Slideshow Maker for Mac is a simple program that allows you to create memorable slideshows with animated transitions and your favorite soundtrack. Download Movavi Slideshow Builder for Mac OS X and start creating a festive movie now!
Slideshow Maker lets you combine photos into stunning movies with almost no effort. Import your photos in BMP, JPEG, PNG, GIF, or other image formats and join them together to create amazing slideshows. Insert stylish animated transitions between the photos to give your movie a smooth flow.
You can also check: GEOlayers 3 Full Mac Download
Movavi Slideshow Maker 6.0 macOS Key Features
- Upload photos and video segments in any popular format
- Edit your video on a timeline
- Remove unwanted elements
- Crop and rotate slides
- Join slides with animated fades in multiple categories
- Add “basic” or “artistic” titles to your video
- Choose from 160+ filters and special effects
- Enhance image and video quality
- Add your own music or choose one of the preset soundtracks
- Overlay voiceover via microphone
- Export the slideshow to watch on your Mac or any popular mobile device, or prepare the video for web upload
- Modern and stylish design with more intuitive navigation.
- New Media bin for your personal files. You can browse, sort and select your files right in the editor and add them anywhere on the Timeline so they’re easily available for the future montage.
- New parallax transitions, glitch, and retro effects.
- Transitions and themes have been grouped together on the Templates tab.
- Change the music in a selected theme, if you don’t like the default track.
- Even more presets for the Pan and zoom controls.
- Transitions can now be applied to intro videos.
- The program fits 1366×768 monitors correctly.
- Other improvements and bug fixes.
Mac System Requirements
- Operating system: Mac OS X® 10.10 or higher
- Processor: 64-bit Intel® processor
- Display: 1280 × 768 screen resolution, 32-bit color
- RAM: 256 MB RAM
- Hard drive space: 200 MB available hard disk space for installation, 500 MB for ongoing operations
- System permissions: Administrator permissions are required for installation