Native Instruments Kontakt 6.2.0 for Mac is a very powerful and staggering sampler which provides you some high-quality filters, analog circuits as well as models with the variable state and the modern format filters.
Its sophisticated sound engine, wide range of effects, powerful modulation possibilities and advanced scripting create a world of sound with unparalleled playability and realism.
With KONTAKT 6, you can produce a snare drum, a symphony or similar sound from the world of sampled instruments. A simple sampler when you need it, and a deep sound scripting lab when you need it. Next-generation globally popular sampling platform provides new instruments and new functions under the hood. So you can layer, link, stretch and shape the sound as you wish.
You can also check: Artstudio Pro 2.3.6 Mac OS
Native Instruments Kontakt 6.2.0 macOS Features
- The industry-standard: KONTAKT powers the biggest selection of sampled instruments available
- Included factory library puts 55+ GB of detailed, creative, and expressive instruments at your fingertips
- Drag and drop your own samples into an instrument’s interface to use your own sounds
- Build your own instruments with powerful sample-editing and instrument-building options
- Got the KONTAKT Play Series and the sample libraries which are sonically rich that combine some powerful sound design with simple playability.
- Each library offers eight intelligently mapped macro knobs providing you an intuitive range of control.
- macOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 or 10.15 (latest update), i5, 4 GB RAM
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 2 GB RAM