PANTONE Color Manager 2.3.5 full mac is a robust desktop application that provides the assurance and confidence to use the latest PANTONE Colors accurately. PANTONE Color Manager provides access and update to all PANTONE® Moment libraries, which you can easily use in design and Adobe Quark applications. PANTONE Color Manager will help achieve unprecedented PANTONE quality color reproduction for all modern design applications. PANTONE Color Manager includes a unique new feature for creating and managing your company color palette. Now, designers can include information about the company’s color digital color values and a printing device profile for accurate color reproduction on any press.
For a designer that’s modern enough to have a full set of Pantone color swatches on paper. The bulk of the work is on creating the models they make online, which means it needs accurate, complete, and up-to-date Pantone libraries in digital form – for popular design software. Previously, this was a problem. Although many design programs, for example, Adobe Photoshop, include a digital library for Pantone, designers still have to deal with issues.
Also Check: Affinity Designer 1.7.3 Mac OS Multilingual
PANTONE Color Manager 2.3.5 Full Version Features
- Automatically updates all PANTONE Color Libraries – and keeps them up to date
- Uses PANTONE PLUS Color Bridge values
- Will also build ICC profile-based device-specific CMYK recipes for any PANTONE Graphics library (PANTONE Fashion + Home libraries will be added in future releases)
- Simulates and helps you visualize spot vs. 4-color process, including display and print gamut warnings to make it easy to identify any colors that cannot be properly printed on your target output device or properly displayed on your monitor
- Synchronizes spot color values to design applications
- COMING SOON: Synchronization of device-specific values to myPANTONE iPhone application.
What’s New in version 2.3.5
* Exported files will contain L*a*b* data rather than spectral data
* Updated the End User License Agreement (EULA)
* Export works with User accounts and asks for elevated permissions as needed. (Mac only)
* Activation code will appear in activation window if used to activate. (Mac only)
* Bug fixes and improvements to overall performance
Minimum suggested hardware requirements For Macintosh®:
- Mac OS X version 10.11\10.12\10.13 (with latest updates installed)
- Intel® processor
- 1GB RAM
- 1GB of available disk space
- Minimum monitor resolution 1280 x 1024
- DVD drive or high-speed internet connection required for software install, download and automatic software update