Paragon extFS 11.2 Mac Torrent is a low-level file system driver specially developed to bridge file system incompatibilities between Linux and Mac®. ExtFS on Mac provides full read / write access to ExtFS formatted drives on OS X.
ExtFS for Mac provides full read / write access to ExtFS formatted drives on macOS. Supports macOS 10.12 Sierra! As easy as a pie! Just install and access the ExtFS partition on macOS. Data transfer speed close to the performance of OS X native file system. Downloading!
Based on Paragon UFSD ™ (Universal File System Driver) technology, this driver provides fast and transparent access to Ext2 / 3 / 4FS partitions as if they were part of the native Mac operating system environment Provides unprecedented levels of performance (to the same HFS +). The macOS program can handle these Ext2 / 3 / 4FS partitions without restrictions, allowing you to browse content, read and modify files, copy and create new files and folders, and more.
You can also check: TinkerTool System 6.7 Mac OS Torrent
Paragon extFS 11.2 Mac OS Torrent Features
- Easy installation: Install the driver easily using a user-friendly wizard.
- Easy to use: Mount an Ext2 or Ext3 drive to be part of the native Mac® OS X file system.
- Automount: Automount Ext2 and Ext3 volumes
- Full read / write access: Fast and transparent full read / write access to Ext2 and Ext3 partitions on Mac® OS X
- High performance: transfer speed is similar to native HFS file system performance
- Support for non-Roman characters: including Chinese, Korean, Japanese, and Russian characters
- Additional Disk Utilities: Fully integrated with Mac Disk Utility, can check / repair Ext2 / 3 volumes and create / format Ext2 / 3 volumes
- Advanced support for Ext2 / 3FS file systems: features that ensure data consistency (hard links, symbolic links, etc.)
- Supports Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite
Support for latest extFS features
The majority of ext4, the latest file system format of Linux, features are now supported.
– May include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
Supported Operating Systems:
– macOS High Sierra
– macOS Sierra
– Mac OS X El Capitan
– Mac OS X Yosemite
Supported File Systems: