Paragon NTFS 15.4.59 macOS Torrent is a software package that enables you to read, write, edit, copy and create folders within NFTS (New Technology File System) partitions. When it comes to Windows NTFS-formatted USB drives, Macs are only built for reading. That means you can open files stored on those drives, but you can’t edit, copy, move, or delete those files using your Mac. To write files, you need an add-on NTFS-driver. You can also download EarthDesk for mac here.
Paragon NTFS 15.4.59 Cracked includes most Windows hard drives! Because in order to create, delete or modify any files on Windows NTFS drives you to need Paragon NTFS for Mac – after minutes you wont remember there ever was a problem. Remove the barriers between NTFS and HFS+ with ease and confidence! Access all your NTFS drives and perform the most common volume operations like mount, unmount, and verify. Quickly restart your Mac in Windows from the menubar if it is installed on your mounted NTFS drive. Excellent solution for end users, SOHO, and enterprise supports all NTFS versions from Windows NT 3.1 to Windows 8 (NTFS versions 1.2, 3.0, and 3.1), and mounts the NTFS volumes as native ones.
Paragon NTFS 15.4.59 Full macOS Features:
- Mount, unmount, verify, format or set any of Microsoft NTFS volumes as a startup drive
- Mount in read-only if you need to access sensitive data without modifying any files
- Managed through the Windows system tray or from Windows CMD
- Automatic or manual mount option
- Quick restart of your Mac from the menu bar in Windows
- Intuitive, Apple user friendly interface
- Menu Bar add-on that gives you 1-click
- Enable ownership and specify which users are allowed to access each newly-created file or folder, along with their read/write/execute privileges.
What’s New in NTFS in Version 15.4.59:
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Requirements for NTFS
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later