PDF Checkpoint Mac Free download is a very efficient application that automates PDF workflows with powerful batch processing: preflight, a route by preflight results, export as images, split, convert colors, reduce file size, and more. The application is very popular among all MacBook users for its reliability and unique features. This premium application supports multiple file operations, analyzes documents when uploading, and searches for predefined settings or keywords for content.
PDF Checkpoint Download Full Version user interface is user friendly and simple. It helps you to quickly preflight multiple PDF files using customizable preflight profiles and get detailed info on document fonts, color spaces, images, and attributes. Using PDF Checkpoint, you can easily export PDF into various image formats without losing quality. In conversion, it helps you to convert PDF to the selected color profile. This conversion could be applied to images, text, and graphic elements. To conclude, PDF Checkpoint for Mac is a must-have program if you really want to control the look & feel of the PDFs documents.
You can also Check: CleanMyMac X 4.6.3 Full Mac Torrents
PDF Checkpoint Key Features:
- Preflight PDF files. Quickly preflight multiple PDF files using customizable preflight profiles and get detailed info on document fonts, color spaces, images, and attributes.
- Export PDF as images. Batch export PDF files into various image formats, in RGB, CMYK, or grayscale color space. Specify the desired image resolution and page scale.
- Convert colors. Convert PDF to the selected color profile (for example, convert RGB PDF to CMYK). You can convert the colors of images, text, and graphic elements.
- Optimize images. Downsample and compress images to reduce file size. Specify image resolution for PDF’s target usage. For example, repurpose a hi-res PDF for web and mobile devices.
- Split PDF files into single pages. Automatically split multiple PDF files into single-page PDF documents.
- Route files by preflight results. PDF Checkpoint will automatically move or copy PDF files to specified success and error folders after preflighting. It can also generate a preflight report for each file.
- macOS 10.9 or later
- 50 MB free HDD
- 512 MB RAM
- Intel Core 2 Duo or higher