PDF Reader Pro 126.96.36.199 full mac is the best PDF reader and editor on your PC to view, markup, review, PDF edit, convert, create, form fill, add signatures, print and share PDF files. Few formats have the advantage of keeping the style of your documents intact when moving them from computer to computer, while also making the content difficult to edit.
PDF Reader Pro Edition offers more – combining multiple documents, splitting a PDF into multiple files, and inserting pages from other PDF and PDF files. The app has a text-to-speech function that can read the document for you in six different languages. You can simply sync your files with Dropbox to get the most out of PDF Reader Pro Edition. The app has a presentation mode that lets you show your PDF document to others.
Now you can enjoy the best PDF to Office Converter! Export from PDF to Microsoft Word (.docx), PowerPoint (.pptx), Excel (.xlsx), RTF, HTML, Text, Image, CSV, and more Offline
PDF Reader Pro 188.8.131.52 Mac OS Key Features
- Annotate PDFs with highlights, underlines, lines, circles, freehand writing, and so much more.
- Create & Edit & Fill PDF Forms. Create fillable PDF Forms from interactive field objects, such as buttons, check boxes, radio buttons, list boxes, and drop-down lists.
- Create tables. A table consists of rows and columns of cells. A cell is like a text frame in which you can add text, or other tables. You can use headers or footers to repeat the information at the top or bottom of each divided portion of the table.
- Sign – Create multiple signatures for any situations with trackpad, keyboard or images
- Insert stamps, comments and notes.
- Link – Add hyperlinks to redirect other destinations, and edit your links as you like
- Export from PDF to Microsoft Word (.docx), PowerPoint (.pptx), Excel (.xlsx), RTF, HTML, Text, Image, CSV, and more Offline
- PDF to Image. Convert PDFs to JPG, PNG, bmp, gif, tiff, tga and jp2
- OCR (Optical Character Recognition). Convert scanned PDF & images into editable and searchable PDFs or TXT files. 50+ languages supported!
- Annotation history – Access important sections of documents instantly.
- Edit pages with headers, footers, or page numbers
- Add PDF watermarks to the background of pages
- Bates number
- Combine multiple files into one document
- Insert another file (entire files or specific page ranges) into the existing file
- Replace PDF pages from another PDF file
- Merge, Split, Extract, Append, Rotate, delete, replace, and crop pdf pages
- Directly present your PDFs with annotations
- Supports radio boxes, check boxes, combo boxes, and list boxes
- Reading modes: full-screen, page-fit, horizontal or vertical orientation, continuous and page break
- Bookmark specific pages or sections of PDFs
- Create, Edit and Search outlines to easily navigate through the whole file
- Night mode supported
- Reduce PDF size to make your documents much lighter
- Create a new PDF by importing your clipboard content
- Select a passage or document to be read aloud by the TTS engine
- Set a password and authorization to edit, modify or print PDFs
What’s New in Version 2.7.6
PDF Reader Pro embraces amazing updates to optimize your PDF experience on Mac! Now you can enjoy the best PDF to Office Converter! Export from PDF to Microsoft Word (.docx), PowerPoint (.pptx), Excel (.xlsx), RTF, HTML, Text, Image, CSV, and more Offline
- Create PDF Forms: Support to align and distribute form objects
- TTS: Free text-to-speech tool lets PDF Reader Pro read texts loud in PDF for you with 40+ languages. Text to audio converter allows you to select the languages, gender, and reading speed.
- Optimize Page Edit, add insert, extract, split and rotate shortcuts for quick operation
- Upgrade PDF to Office converter, stability and compatibility improved!
- Optimize annotation properties panel to change the value of default colors. You can store multiple of your favorite colors for easy access.
- Print PDFs as Poster, Multiple and Booklet with more options for paper size and printing parameters
- Compatible with macOS Big Sur.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor