PhoneRescue for iOS 4.0 is a Mac program designed to help you recover lost iOS data with minimum effort. Also, it can repair an iDevice from any iOS crash errors.
An all-in-one iOS data recovery program designed to retrieve lost photos, messages, contacts, music and other data from iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
PhoneRescue for Mac is probably the app you are looking for at your required time. To be honest, I’m thinking first, so I don’t think about installing PhoneRescue. You are reading this because you need help, and you’ll have it rather rather than it.
You can also check: PhoneRescue 3.7.2 Crack macOS Free Download
PhoneRescue for iOS 4.0 macOS Key Features
- Focuses on analyzing and recovering the most important 31 types of iOS content, such as photos, messages, contacts, music, and more
- Recovers data and files directly back to iPhone for instant use, or to computer for future use
- Retrieves your valued information via 3 safe and reliable ways: from device, iTunes and iCloud backup, even an encrypted one
- Extracts the valuable information from any kind of iTunes backup – no matter it’s a damaged one, or the backup failed to be restored via iTunes or other 3rd-party recovery tools
- Selectively or fully scans the file types based on your choice, and choose what you want for recovery, making the whole process more accurate and faster
- Export data & files with a wide variety of formats, like TXT, CSV, HTML, and more
- Fixes any iOS errors via Standard mode and Advanced mode, without losing any data
Accidentally deleting photos, text messages, contacts, and other important information on your iPhone can have a huge impact on your life. That’s why PhoneRescue was introduced with the promise to bring back all lost but valuable media or text data. PhoneRescue supports three-way recovery from devices, iTunes backups, and iCloud to ensure maximum recovery rate, as well as recover data directly to iPhone for immediate use.
- Intel 64
- Mac OS X 10.7.0 or later