Photos Exif Editor 2.14 Full Mac is a quick and effortless way to change, remove EXIF, IPTC, XMP metadata for thousands of digital photos! Photos Exif Editor is designed to modify, edit, create or wipe out technical and personal information that can be extracted from your pictures
Photos Exif Editor 2.14 Full Overview
Drag & Drop a batch of photos
Using this amazing tool, you can easily add photos, folder or can drag & drop photos that you wish to edit. This app supports all popular image formats including RAW. Not only this you can even edit batch of photos or a single digital image.
Edit metadata of selected images
Make edits to all EXIF/IPTC/XMP fields or selective fields as per your needs. Not only this you can even select editing option and can use dropdown values to enter valid & authentic data.
Process changes & save the output
Once changes are made in the respective fields to modify EXIF/IPTC/XMP metadata, click on Start Process button to apply changes and save edited photos. Processed photos will now have the edited metadata.
Restore metadata to original in current session
In case you wish to restore the modified metadata after original files are processed, click on ‘Restore Exif Info’. This will revert all edited metadata.
Create Presets & save time
To save time create Exif presets used often. For this simply click on Presets > Add Presets. Here name it, add values to its tags and click on Save. Now, from next time when you want to edit a batch of photos, select the added preset & click Start Process to apply changes.
View metadata info
Photos Exif Editor allows you to view EXIF/IPTC/XMP information of individual photos in a separate window. Double click on the selected digital photo to view full metadata information at once.
Custom Date-Time & GPS editor
You can view/edit date-time values as needed. Also, you can manually add GPS information to change location information of the digital image.
Clear Metadata information
The app not only allows editing metadata but also completely wipes out the original metadata information in digital photos.
Photos Exif Editor Features
- Reads and writes EXIF, GPS, IPTC, XMP metadata and more
- Supports various common image formats, including RAW format
- Deletes metadata individually or of selected batch of photos
- Sets photo modification/original date-time from EXIF information
- Automatically creates back up of the original metadata of the photo when writing
- Flexibility to create presets of repetitive metadata to speed up processing
Supported Image Formats
- JPEG, TIFF, PNG, DNG, NEF, PEF, CR2, CRW, JP2, ORF, SRW, ARW, SR2, and PSD – reading, editing, and creating metadata.
- RAW formats, including MRW, RW2, PGF, EPS, and RAF – read-only mode.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or lat 64-bit
Also Check: Movavi Photo Manager 2.0.0 Full Mac