Plugin Boutique Scaler 2 v2.3.0 Mac Torrent
Plugin Boutique Scaler 2 v2.3.0 is an inspiring and powerful music theory workstation that gives you access to a world of new ideas, expressions, and melodies. By effectively detecting MIDI and sound, Scaler 2 can identify the key and scale to use and suggest the chords to match your music. The plugin helps you spot the perfect melody with performance expressions, and can even suggest ways to change from one key to another.
Scaler 2 allows you to load preset sequences, discover chords from audio and MIDI, and build and edit your own chord sets. To cover all bases and DAWs, it comes in three versions of plugins. The main device is loaded as a virtual instrument and can detect from audio and MIDI, and control external instruments. ScalerControl version can be used as a plug-in for AU MIDI effects like Logic, as external control works differently. Finally, there is the ScalerAudio version, which can be placed on audio tracks to quickly analyze audio content.
Upon installation, you have the option to include 492MB of additional voices, which makes the total install just under 1GB. There are now 33 inboard audio, which may not sound like much but the quality of those voices remains impressively high. Expect felt pianos, technical sync, house jokes, acoustic guitars and deep pads, plus chorus and many more orchestras. It’s a shame there is no mod, even simple controls for decay time and echo volume will add extra flexibility and are very welcome.
Plugin Boutique Scaler 2 v2.3.0 macOS Torrent Benefits
- Discover your music’s key and explore alternative scales and chord sets
- Choose from hundreds of keys, quickly build progressions in the sequencer
- Over 200 artist chord sets from the likes of Carl Cox, MJ Cole, The Temper Trap, Mitekiss, CeCe Rogers and Mike Huckaby
- Over 200 genre and mood-based chord sets such as Chill, Drum & Bass, Jazz, Cinematic, EDM, Progressive…
- Browse chord variations to get suspended chords, extended chords, dominant sevenths and jazz chords
- Use the arpeggio or strum features to perform in real-time and synced to your DAW
- Discover chord substitutions that lend variety to your progressions
- Experiment with different chord voicings to spread notes across the keyboard
- Export MIDI to your DAW simply by dragging and dropping
- Assign any VST / AU instrument to Scaler to control your favourite synths
- Play and record one-finger chords and melodies using Scaler’s Bind MIDI function
- Build progressions from hundreds of keys
- More than 400 genre and artist chord sets
- Arpeggio, strum and performance modes
- Drag-and-drop MIDI export
- MIDI and audio key detection
- Play internal sounds or external instruments
- 200 new chord sets, new scales and 30 new instruments
What’s New in Version 2.3.0
- Audio detection from a file can now be run multiple times in a row
- Sync between instances now maintains multi-selection of patterns.
- Prevent a crash when changing parameters on a chord in the EDIT Panel after removing/reordering patterns.
- Prevent unexpected behaviors caused by the UI Keyboard creating notes with no velocity.
- Fix a calculation error creating notes with a velocity higher than the maximum allowed.
- The installer will now automatically move the sound library when using a custom location.
- Improve stability of the audio detection for samplerates up to 96KHz.
- Prevent a crash when resetting the playback.
- Prevent a crash when changing a chord voicing after deleting the parent pattern.
- Prevent a crash when removing Scaler from a track during playback.
- Fix a voicing calculation error when extracting/applying a voicing to a chord.
“Right-Click > Detect” now refreshes the panel properly every time.