PrefEdit 4 macOS is an application that manages almost every aspect of the configuration system included in every macOS installation. However, these types of files can also be generated by software developers using the Property List Editor utility included in the Xcode Tools collection.
The program consists of two components that are tightly integrated with each other.
1-Entry point to the macOS configuration database. You can access all settings that are valid for the user account.
2-MacOS property list file (list) browser and editor.
PrefEdit 4.31 provides an easy-to-use environment that automatically detects files, allowing users to preview and edit Mac app content without wasting time. The manifest file viewer and an efficient search tool make it a trusted application to customize your application.
Warning: If you want to edit, add, or delete the application program or OS X operating system settings, you need to know what you are doing. Inappropriate values can cause serious malfunctions in the system, destroying important data, and causing other unexpected effects.
You can also check: Paragon extFS 11.2 Mac Serial
PrefEdit 4.31 macOS Key Features
- A reliable application to edit the system preferences of apps
- Simple and very easy to use application
- Preview and edit the content of the Mac Apps
- Provides a reliable property list editor
- Saves a lot of time and provides the ability to inspect the files
- Easily edit the preferences of the files in every installation
- Change the behavior of any application by customizing its preferences
- Preview and edit the content within no time
- Straightforward manifest files view with editing features
- Reliable search tools and manual search criteria
- Drag and drop support for specifying the application
- Includes different searching features
- Reset the application to its default values
- Open a plist file within PrefEdit editor
- Many other powerful features and options
What’s New in Version 4.31:
Added a fix necessary for an unexpected change in macOS 10.15.1 which can cause the warning about missing approval for full disk access not to be shown. This only affects users who launch the application for the first time on macOS 10.15.1.
System Requirements for PrefEdit 2019 for Mac
- Mac OS X 10.10 or later
- 500 MB free HDD
- 1 GB RAM
- Intel Processor