QR Factory 3 Overview
With QR Factory 3 you can create unlimited QR codes using built-in templates for common types (Person, Calendar, URL, Email, etc) or add any kind of text.
To help make the QR codes stand out, numerous customizations include rounded pixels, gradients, a safe zone, text at the bottom, a middle icon, and more. Multiple batch creation is supported, along with verification and optional printing to Avery, DYMO, or custom-sized labels. The macOS version also has a full Command Line Interface (CLI) for those who would like to have deeper integration with their workflows.
An unlimited number of codes can be created in one batch from a CSV file, along with an optional validation report at the end showing the readability status of each code. In addition, if the codes will be printed on labels, it can output them in a grid for almost all Avery & DYMO label sizes. Once the codes are ready, saving them is easy and flexible, whether it’s for a business card, a large poster or a website.
For deeper integration with workflows, QR Factory can also be used through its Command Line Interface (CLI) on macOS. All the features that are normally available are also provided through the CLI.
QR codes can be quickly shared, copied to the clipboard and exported to bitmap (PNG, TIFF) or vector (PDF, EPS) formats along with optional rotation. In addition, support for the RGB, CMYK and Grayscale colorspaces is provided.
QR Factory has been trusted by companies for almost 10 years as the premier app for creating professional codes. Now, with the latest version available, we’ve moved the bar even further.
What’s new in version 3.3.1
Updated on Jan 19 2023
- Added official Vimeo and YouTube high quality icons.
- Added new feature that automatically resizes the center icon to fit exactly in the middle area, regardless of its original size. This can be toggled in the app preferences.
- Optimized the code for a substantial speed improvement, especially when using a center icon. This also provides a much smoother experience when filling in the QR code data.
- Updated the list of companies to be in alphabetical order for easier browsing.
- Fixed issue so when the export size is changed, it now automatically resizes the center icon to match so the proportions stay the same.
- Fixed issue where the app would crash if the cursor was inside a text field for a phone number, email or address and the minus button was clicked.
- Fixed some of the translations for the social media text fields.
- Intel 64
- Apple Silicon
- macOS 11 or later
Also Download: Fix My iPhone 2.1.8 For macOS